Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NATIONAL MUSEUM

On our way to the museum, credits to Joel for the picture.
I think the green mega-size 'iPod look-alike' is called our COMPANION. I feel like bringing it back home. I'm not kidding! How can such a machine be so much cleverer and knowledgeable than me.


Seriously, they came to our lands using bicycles. The British were really, really, really outplayed and outwitted by the so-called inferior race. Couldn't get any more insulting than that, I feel.


Kinda obvious, this was a cap worn by the Japanese pilots then.
Ethel seems quite engaged with the content that was being told by the "Companion", this gallery shows the women during the Japanese Occupation with the usual outfit that was being worn back then.

I know this is not relevant to World War II but I really find this quite fascinating though my hairs did stand with all the music playing on in the background and of course the dark setting of the museum. Scary much, but I like! HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment